Child Tax Credits

This is a little off subject for me but I think it’s important.

Apparently (and I’m not a tax expert) if you fill in the form I’ve posted below you can get tax credits (ie a reduction in tax) to help you with the expense of having children.

They’re household income related but apparently for the 01/02 tax year I’m told will be paid regardless of household income.  I think you’ve got to do it before the 31st January 2009 – so get a move on.

It could be worth £520 per year per child and more dependant on when the kids were born.  Fill in the form, send it in and let me know how you do.

Spread the word

Here’s the link to the form

No Comments

Post a Comment

Get some inspiration
in your inbox

You are invited to subscribe to our mailing list
and receive interesting stuff by email.